By Paul | April 11, 2008
This show brought to you by Michele and Larry – Thanks for the tip in the tip jar
Big Thank You to Michele for becoming the first person to make a continued commitment to support this podcast.
Voice Mails and EMails
- Answers to last week’s Questions: other instruments and Handbells
- Larry “short answer” sue
- Theremin and handbells? – suggestion from Michele
- no new emails this week
- The Twelfth Tone -Area 12
- VIbrations – Area VI
March Giveaway Contest
- Two Handbell CD’s.
- O Sweet Jesus is offering Traditional Chocolate Easter Eggs in three flavors.
- Creamy Caramel, Righteous Fudge, or Creamy Peanut Butter.
- Order yours today at http://www.osweetjesus.com
Shout out to the Chat Room
Join these people in the chatroom: If you are in the chat room, you can discuss what is happening on the podcast
Community Blog Posts
- Must all of my ringers get knocked up? – Oraganist 37
- Nebraska AGEHR Workshop PHotos – Penny Dutch
- My Profile Picture – jason Tiller
- The Real Sonos – Jason Tiller
- The Constable Cycle: The Haywain – Jason Tiller
- The Constable Cycle: Salsibury Cathedral – Jason Tiller
- Sonos Further Afield – Jason Tiller
- Just your Friendly Neighborhood Percussionist – Michele
- Everett J. Hilty’s Textures – Michele
- An Underappreciated Maverick – Jason
- I’m Back! – Elizabeth
- 30 new members this week - 637 Members on the Community Site!
- Stop by and say hello to Anna Laura Page who joined recently
Concert and Event Announcements
All events can be found on the Handbell Community Site at http://handbellcommunity.com
Facebook Question of the Week
- Facebook Question this week: Do you consider AGEHR to be a Christian Organization?
How to get involved with our podcast:
- Email us or send us Audio Clips: email@example.com
- the NEW Handbell Community: http://handbellcommunity.com
- Shownotes/Website: http://www.handbellpodcast.com
- Handbell Podcast Store: http://www.cafepress.com/handbellpodcast
- Frappr Map: http://www.frappr.com/handbellpodcast
- Phone/VoiceMail: (651) 204-6612
You must be logged in to post a comment.