By Paul | April 26, 2008
This show brought to you by Michele and Larry – Thanks for the tip in the tip jar
Big Thank You to Michele for becoming the first person to make a continued commitment to support this podcast.
Voice Mails and EMails
- voicemail!! – musicmom
- Tactily vs. Tactfully – Tom
- Answers to last week’s question: “Have you ever created your own Handbell Technique”
- Tom – Bowing & Water Bells
- Larry – Chime Falsetto
- Connie – The Head mart! (ouch)
- Lloyd – Body Mart
- Organist37 – The Boob Mart vs Ring Touch
- Dean and Paul’s Answers – The alluminum sound, Body Gyro,
- Calendar Application is now up and running
- we also have a welcome center
- Deagan Handbells? – a picture by Sue
- More information on the RR Website
April Giveaway Contest
We are giving away our review copy of Sherry Graham’s – “The Silent Bell”
To enter this contest, reply to our Facebook Question of the Week
- O Sweet Jesus is offering Traditional Chocolate Easter Eggs in three flavors.
- Creamy Caramel, Righteous Fudge, or Creamy Peanut Butter.
- Order yours today at http://www.osweetjesus.com
Shout out to the Chat Room
Join these people in the chatroom: If you are in the chat room, you can discuss what is happening on the podcast
Concert and Event Announcements
All events can be found on the Handbell Community Site at http://handbellcommunity.com
Facebook Question of the Week
- Facebook Question this week: “What is the most memorable handbell concert that you attended (not participated in)?
How to get involved with our podcast:
- Email us or send us Audio Clips: email@example.com
- the NEW Handbell Community: http://handbellcommunity.com
- Shownotes/Website: http://www.handbellpodcast.com
- Handbell Podcast Store: http://www.cafepress.com/handbellpodcast
- Frappr Map: http://www.frappr.com/handbellpodcast
- Phone/VoiceMail: (651) 204-6612
You must be logged in to post a comment.