By Dean | November 4, 2008
This show brought to you by Arnold, Michele, Mary Ann, Larry, Lloyd, Sharon, Matthew, Marshall, Tim, Carolyn and Jim – Thank You for your continued support.
Voice Mails and EMails
- Answers to last week’s question: What is your pre-rehearsal routine? Do you stretch? Do you catch up with your friends? Are you busy setting up?
- From the Handbell Community: http://hbpcommunity.ning.com/forum/topics/674007:Topic:59059
- Tim – Email Update on his group
- Tom – Comments on Elgar’s bell transcription from last week.
Area Newsletters Updates
- Fundamental Tone NOVEMBER issue available
- AGEHR Area 3 Bell-O-Gram Now on Line!
- AGEHR 2009 National Events…sign up now!
November Giveaway Contest
In November, we are giving away three CD’s. Campanile’s “Point of No Return”, Back Bay Ringer’s “Merry and Bright”, Rejoice Ringers’s “Rejoice Ringers”
To enter in the drawing for this fabulous prize, answer our podcast question of the week.
Shout out to the Chat Room
Join these people in the chatroom: If you are in the chat room, you can discuss what is happening on the podcast
Community Blog Posts
Concert and Event Announcements
All events can be found on the Handbell Community Site at http://handbellcommunity.com
Podcast Question of the Week
- Podcast Question this week: This week’s question comes from one of our listeners: How you teach rolling chords/glissando to a group?
How to get involved with our podcast:
- Email us or send us Audio Clips: email@example.com
- the NEW Handbell Community: http://handbellcommunity.com
- Shownotes/Website: http://www.handbellpodcast.com
- Handbell Podcast Store: http://www.cafepress.com/handbellpodcast
- Phone/VoiceMail: (651) 204-6612
You must be logged in to post a comment.