By Dean | April 23, 2009
This show brought to you by Ringing Restorations – “Entrust the care of your bells to the very best!”
Main Show Topic – Planning a Performance
- Music Selection is key to a great performance
- Music order in a concert is much like composing a song: start with something to catch our attention, crescendo to your strongest piece in the middle, then ease off and decrescendo till the end.
- The Encore..to do it or not to do it?
- Venue. Where is the best place to have a concert?
- Cost of tickets? vs. Freewill offering?
- Marketing/Publicity – we will discuss next week with our guest
|Catalog||Spring 2009 CG catalog|
Question of the Week
Our guest next week is Douglas Welch. Douglas is a new media and social media expert. What would you like us to ask Douglas?
For more information about Douglas and to listen to his many podcasts, visit http://welchwrite.com.
How to get involved with our podcast:
- Email us or send us Audio Clips: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Handbell Community: http://handbellcommunity.com
- Shownotes/Website: http://www.handbellpodcast.com
- Handbell Podcast Store: http://www.cafepress.com/handbellpodcast
- Phone/VoiceMail: (651) 204-6612
You must be logged in to post a comment.