By Dean | February 10, 2011
This week's show is being brought to you by our good friend Tim Waugh. You can book Tim for your event through the Portable Bell Fest at http://portablebellfest.com/
Main Show Topic – Jenny Cauhorn Changes at the National Office – Stage 1
- What can you do online with the new system?
- change your username and password to something memorable
- post ringer openings or find a choir for yourself to ring in
- Membership directory online!
- EVERYTHING under one login (store, event registration, forums,
- National templates for area online materials
- emails, websites, etc. all going for a standardized look and content
- Stage 1 is laying the groundwork for what is to come
- membership enhancements, customized website content to your interests,
- online board member materials
- Google document like ability to share, edit, and view documents online
- What else is going on with National?
Question of the Week
- What are your thoughts on this first stage of the relaunch of The Guild?
How to get involved with our podcast:
- Email us or send us Audio Clips: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Handbell Community: http://handbellcommunity.com
- Shownotes/Website: http://www.handbellpodcast.com
- Handbell Podcast Store: http://www.cafepress.com/handbellpodcast
- Phone/VoiceMail: (612) 424-BELL (2355)
- Facebook Page: http://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Handbell-Podcast/59771052433
- Chatroom – Tuesday Evenings 9 PM Central: http://www.stickam.com/handbellpodcast
You must be logged in to post a comment.