By Paul | May 12, 2011
This show is being sponsored by our good friend Tim Waugh. Please check out his music featured at Jeffers Handbell Supply. – http://handbellworld.com/
This show is also being sponsored by our friends at Ring Press. If you are in need of some handbell music quickly, check out ring-press.com and their quick purchase and download music.
This show brought to you by Ringing Restorations – Entrust the care of your bells to the very best! Contact Monica McGowan at http://www.ringingrestorations.com
Main Show Topic – Sound before sight in the Handbell Rehearsal
- Tonight's topic is taken from two articles on the subject of Rhythm syllables and literacy in an educational setting
- "A Comparison of Rhythm Syllables and a Recommendation" by Thomas Sletto. Published in The Kodaly Envoy Magazine Vol. 37 no. 3
- "See with Your Ears, Hear with Your Eyes" by Griff Gall. Published in Overtones Mar/April 2011
Support the show
Visit Amazon.com with this link and we get a referral fee for every purchase you make. It costs you nothing extra.
Question of the Week:
- take our facebook poll: what topics would you like to hear more of on the Podcast.
How to get involved with our podcast:
- Email us or send us Audio Clips: email@example.com
- The Handbell Community: http://handbellcommunity.com
- Shownotes/Website: http://www.handbellpodcast.com
- Handbell Podcast Store: http://www.cafepress.com/handbellpodcast
- Phone/VoiceMail: (612) 424-BELL (2355)
- Facebook Page: http://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Handbell-Podcast/59771052433
- Chatroom – Tuesday Evenings 9 PM Central: http://www.stickam.com/handbellpodcast
You must be logged in to post a comment.